SodaStream International Ltd. and SodaStream USA, Inc. are committed to the highest standards of ethical and responsible business conduct.
We do not use child or forced labor in any of our global operations or facilities. We do not tolerate any form of unacceptable treatment of workers in our operations or facilities. This means, among other things, that we do not permit exploitation of children, physical punishment or abuse, human trafficking, or involuntary servitude. We fully respect all applicable laws establishing a minimum age for employment, in order to support the effective abolition of child labor and human trafficking worldwide.
In accordance with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act (California Civil Code §1714.43), SodaStream makes the following disclosure:
1. SodaStream verifies its product supply chains both internally and through independent third parties contracted to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
2. SodaStream will conduct periodic audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains.
3. SodaStream will begin verifying that its direct suppliers certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business.
4. SodaStream maintains internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking. For the terms of our social accountability policy, click here.
5. SodaStream will create a training program on mitigating the risk of human trafficking and slavery within the supply chain of products for company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management.